1. You will post photos of flowers on Instagram, and people will hate you. If you want to avoid being judged, don’t post a photo of flowers. People will just assume you got flowers like they did for the hundreds of years before Instagram and Facebook existed.
2. DO NOT set up your girlfriends on dates for Valentine’s Day! Are you serious? Talk about pressure.
3. Shave your legs, girlfriend. I know it’s the winter, but c’mon.
4. Send cards to your friends! Remember when you did that in elementary school? Everyone loved it then. They’ll love it now.
6. Cheesecake. Make something for your fave guy that you know he loves. Guys love sweets, too!
7. Buy a new dress. Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to buy a new dress. Want to be a great girlfriend and best friend? Take your best friend with you and both buy a new, fun dress.
8. Make reservations early.
9. Ignore Rom-Coms. It’ll only get you in a fight with your boyfriend.
10. Don’t stay up to late. Let’s be honest. It’s only a Thursday…
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!