Oh how I love you
You make drunk food like pizza ashamed
You are fruity and chocolaty and magically delicious
All people should love your perseverance (you can leave them in the freezer forever and forget they are there until the best moment ever! spoiler alert – that moment is now)
Never leave me
You are amazing
1. One Direction. Or any pop star targeting tweens. Especially if they have a fantastic 3D movie.
2. Food Made for Kids. Chicken Nuggets, Corn Dogs, Spaghettios, Fish Sticks.
3. Watching the Same TV Shows Over & Over. Friends. Friday Night Lights. One Tree Hill.
4. Lifetime or ABC Family Movies. All of them.
5. Eating the Salt out of the Bottom of the Bag of Popcorn. It’s really disgusting, but I can’t help it. It’s extra delicious when it’s full of butter.
6. Leggings as Pants. Super comfortable.
7. Eating Deli Meat Plain. Ham or Turkey.
8. Boxed Wine. Chillable Red. Yum.
9. BOGO. I’ve spent so much money on things I don’t need just because they’re on BOGO.
10. Soft Pretzels from a Bar. I don’t even have to be hungry, but if I go to a bar that’s known for delicious soft pretzels, I’ll order them.