1. One Direction. Or any pop star targeting tweens. Especially if they have a fantastic 3D movie.
2. Food Made for Kids. Chicken Nuggets, Corn Dogs, Spaghettios, Fish Sticks.
3. Watching the Same TV Shows Over & Over. Friends. Friday Night Lights. One Tree Hill.
4. Lifetime or ABC Family Movies. All of them.
5. Eating the Salt out of the Bottom of the Bag of Popcorn. It’s really disgusting, but I can’t help it. It’s extra delicious when it’s full of butter.
6. Leggings as Pants. Super comfortable.
7. Eating Deli Meat Plain. Ham or Turkey.
8. Boxed Wine. Chillable Red. Yum.
9. BOGO. I’ve spent so much money on things I don’t need just because they’re on BOGO.
10. Soft Pretzels from a Bar. I don’t even have to be hungry, but if I go to a bar that’s known for delicious soft pretzels, I’ll order them.
I know, I know. I am not Pretty Little Liars’ target demographic. I am a “mature, 25-year-old woman,” which means I should have graduated from ABC Family to PBS or the BBC or something… but, ABC Family, I can’t quit you.
However, I do have a few complaints about the latest PLL episodes…
Spoiler Alert! Don’t read on unless you’ve watched the latest episode.
1. Spencer is annoying. Just tell the girls that Toby is helping A – please! Every episode preview has made it seem like she was going to tell the girls during the next week, but she doesn’t. I can’t deal with pathetic Spencer.
2. Hannah’s mom is stupid. Please go turn yourself in for hitting Wilden – a cop – with your car. Don’t just got pick up your high school-aged daughter and bring her to the crime scene. Go to the police station. Duh.
3. Aria needs to end it with Fitz. Mama Fitz comes back on Monday and tries to ruin things again, but actually makes sense. Does Aria really think that Fitz will have time for her now that he has a son? And, p.s., she’s still in high school.
4. Hellooooo – the girl in the red coat looks exactly like CeCe, but – yes – let’s have our first guess be that it’s your dead friend Alison. The girl could also totally be Melissa in a wig and red coat.
5. Wren should probably go away. He was engaged to Melissa, made out with Spencer – Melissa’s sister, made out with Hanna and is now back with Spencer? Go away, Wren. Even though he’s super cute.
Will I stop watching PLL? Of course not. Just need a good vent!