My middle name isn’t “I-Love-This-Song” for no reason. When I like something – I get really passionate, mildly-obsessive over it. So I’ve decided to start a series of posts dedicated solely to the many things I hold near and dear to my heart.
Here’s a list of some of today’s obsessions:
1. Vodka Diet Coke with Lime: Obviously.
2. Taco Dip: I’ve made this half a dozen times in the past couple months for football games, Christmas Eve and any other occasion that encourages people to eat ridiculously large amounts of food.
Super easy to make. All you need to do is mix 8 oz. of cream cheese, 8 oz. of sour cream and one pack of taco seasoning. Then spread that on a large plate and cover with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, green onions and cheese. Serve with a margarita.
3. SOCK BUNS: Best way to avoid showering in the morning when you’re feeling lazy and need to look nice.
4. Criminal Minds: Derek Morgan, duh.
5. Group Texts: …Because then I’m not the only one judging when I get a text like this on a Sunday afternoon. Looking at you Rachel…
What are your obsessions this week?
3 thoughts on “Sarah’s Favorite Things: Part 1”
Your taco dip is great! I’ve started using greek yogurt in place of the sour cream. Taste the exact same but way less calories!
Totally trying that, too. I feel like I’ll probably have veggie pizza and taco dip this weekend!