Anyone else have a collection of really random photos on their phone, but you can’t bring yourself to delete them?
Here are some of mine…
1. This picture doesn’t even look good. However, I’m saving the photo so I can savor the memory of how delicious this yummy app tasted. If you ever find yourself in Scottsdale, do yourself a favor and go to Culinary Dropout and order the pretzels & cheese fondue!
2. I take photos of dresses that cost more than $30 and send them to my mom or sister asking if they like it before I buy it. Do I check with them before I rack up a $50 bar tab on a Saturday night? Of course not. It doesn’t make sense, but I do it. Please ignore the stupid look on my face and my white, white legs – a spray tan is super necessary before I wear this dress in public.
3. White Eagle Vodka is disgusting. Never buy it. So how did I end up with a bottle of this disgusting liquor? By winning a bet about The Voice and correctly predicting that my girl Cassadee would win! Lesson to you all: Any free booze tastes better than paid-for booze.
4. Salem, my sister’s cat, hates car rides! Hates. Hates. Hates. She turns completely demonic when you put her in any vehicle. You can see the lasers coming out of her eyes in this photo, and it’s hilarious. Pretty sure she’s only cuddling up to the bf because he’s wearing black and looks like he could be her mama.
5. Took a screen grab of our blog stats to send to the other girls because we officially went international with a view from the UK a couple weeks ago – woohoo!
6. Selfie with a Care Bear. At the Bar. Definitely a low-point in my life.
7. Who isn’t a little bit happier after seeing this creepy photo? Why haven’t I deleted this…