1. Snapchat – I tried really hard not to like this app because I knew it was created so teens could send inappropriate photos to each other, but it gets addicting. I send at least a couple photos of myself making dumb faces or stupid, annoying videos every day. The worst is when I’ve been drinking. Sorry friends, but I’m obsessed.
2. Drinking outside – GUYS! It’s finally summer, which means all I want to do is drink and eat on a roof, balcony, terrace or by the pool. My fave drink to have outside: Jeremiah weed, lemonade and water. It’s delicious and summery.
3. Cold Press – Perfect for the warm, muggy weather we’ve had in the past couple weeks, nothing starts my morning off right like a delicious cold press. My fave is the one from Jackson’s in Uptown Minneapolis, but, if you’re not in the Minneapolis area, try Caribou Coffee.
4. How I Met Your Mother – Ray borrowed me season 2 of How I Met Your Mother, and I was hooked immediately. I’ve already binge watched season 2 and most of season 1 (yup – started with season 2 – heard it was better than season 1).
5. McCoy’s Public House – Everything there is awesome. I would pay $100 for a soft pretzel, turkey sandwich, margarita pizza or spinach salad from McCoy’s right now. Did I mention they have half-priced bottles of wine on Wednesdays?