1. We know how to drink. Beer. Whiskey. Vodka. You name it. We drink it. And we know how to handle our booze so you don’t need to take care of us after a night of binging.
2. We love sports. And know enough to actually talk about what’s happening during a game. GO PACKERS!
3. We’re hilarious. See any other post on Awkward Vodka.
4. We’re typically low maintenance. Yes, we like to look good, but we also enjoy going to the bar in just a t-shirt and jeans. Have we ever been to a bar in sweatpants? You bet we have.
5. We’ve accumulated to the cold weather. And know how to dress for the cold so we’ll never need to steal your jacket.
6. We’re Tough. See above about the cold. Also most of us know how to change a tire, shovel a car out of the snow and get out of – or start – a bar fight.
7. We’re Smart. At least most of us are smart! Check out this list of the smartest cities in the country. Madison is #8, Appleton is #12 and Milwaukee is #26. Not bad! Minnesota doesn’t even show up on the list under #33 and it says “Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI”
8. We’re Not Afraid to Get Dirty. We’re not prissy since we either grew up on a farm or have been on one at some point in our life.
9. No Need to Wine & Dine. Obviously we love a nice dinner every now & then, but usually we’ll be just as happy with a delicious meal at Culvers as we are with a fancy dinner.
10. We Accept Hunting & Fishing. We’re okay with our guy leaving for a week to go hunting with friends, we’ll craft shop and scrapbook while they’re gone.
One thought on “10 Reasons to Date a Girl from Wisconsin”