I love drinking games. Well I love games in general, so turning non-drinking games into drinking games is a favorite past time of mine.
If you’re looking for a chill night out, don’t play this game. It’s been known to cause people to pass out, pants-less, before 10 p.m. (you’re welcome, you-know-who).
iPod Game Rules
Turn your iPod on shuffle. This works best with an iPod full of random music – lots of different genres.
Once your iPod is ready, the first person makes a rule. Here are some examples:
- If the next song is sang by a girl, all the girls take a drink
- If the next song is country music, everyone who likes country has to take a drink
- If you know all the words to the next song, give out a drink
- If you danced to the next song at a high school dance, take a drink
- If the next song has a word in a foreign language in the title, everyone who has been out of the country, take a drink
- If you’ve seen the next band live, take a drink
Now, these are all fun and great, but when you drink a little too much, you start making rules like this:
- If the next song has words, [Call-Out Individual Friend] takes a shot
- If the next band has ever sang live, everyone takes shots
As you can see, this game will start a drunk fast. I warn you – if you want all your friends to make it out, don’t play this game. However, if you’re looking for a fun, drunk time, play on!
If you’re competitive and need to know who’s the winner, play this game. It’ll be fairly obvious at the end who is the winner and who loses.
*Also works with iTunes on a computer if you trust your computer around your drunk friends.