Nothing cures a hangover like some delicious grub. Here’s our list of the best foods to cure a hangover:
- Bagels: there really isn’t anything better than carb-loading after a night of booze-loading.
- BLT and Chili (from Uptown Diner in Minneapolis): there’s nothing I crave more than a nice soup and sandwich when I’m hungover.
- Cold Pizza: the happiest feeling in the world is finding pizza in the fridge when you wake up barely able to function. Microwaving is not required.
- BBQ Kettle Chips: let’s be honest. I could put away a full bag of these while sober and not hungover.
- Pasta: With sauce. Without sauce. Cold. Warm. Doesn’t really matter. Any type of pasta will rid you of a hangover in no time. Note: the best type of pasta is creamy mac ‘n cheese.
- Subway 6 in. Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich on White Bread with Lettuce, Pickles, Salt and Pepper: I know it’s random, but try it. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Maybe add mayo if you like mayo? I don’t.
- Egg Sandwiches: yum.
- Crackers: when you can’t stomach any real food, chose plain crackers.
Agree? Disagree? What do you snack on when you need to cure a hangover real fast?
2 thoughts on “Best Hangover Foods”
Saltines and Coke work wonders! So does a McDonald’s plain hamburger and fries. But OJ and bananas are *guaranteed* vom-inducers… ;(