I know, I know. I am not Pretty Little Liars’ target demographic. I am a “mature, 25-year-old woman,” which means I should have graduated from ABC Family to PBS or the BBC or something… but, ABC Family, I can’t quit you.
However, I do have a few complaints about the latest PLL episodes…
Spoiler Alert! Don’t read on unless you’ve watched the latest episode.
1. Spencer is annoying. Just tell the girls that Toby is helping A – please! Every episode preview has made it seem like she was going to tell the girls during the next week, but she doesn’t. I can’t deal with pathetic Spencer.
2. Hannah’s mom is stupid. Please go turn yourself in for hitting Wilden – a cop – with your car. Don’t just got pick up your high school-aged daughter and bring her to the crime scene. Go to the police station. Duh.
3. Aria needs to end it with Fitz. Mama Fitz comes back on Monday and tries to ruin things again, but actually makes sense. Does Aria really think that Fitz will have time for her now that he has a son? And, p.s., she’s still in high school.
4. Hellooooo – the girl in the red coat looks exactly like CeCe, but – yes – let’s have our first guess be that it’s your dead friend Alison. The girl could also totally be Melissa in a wig and red coat.
5. Wren should probably go away. He was engaged to Melissa, made out with Spencer – Melissa’s sister, made out with Hanna and is now back with Spencer? Go away, Wren. Even though he’s super cute.
Will I stop watching PLL? Of course not. Just need a good vent!