Looked outside my window this morning and decided a “Part 2” was necessary….
1. Screaming animals are hilarious.
2. My favorite article on Buzzfeed is 35 Reasons to Have Children. It’s the best. Read it and you will burst out laughing.
3. Feel good story: Many husbands send roses to their wives on special occasions, but one Army officer went a step further by enlisting more than a dozen strangers to help deliver his bouquet.
On his flight home from Afghanistan a week after his 20th anniversary, Scott Hinson enlisted 19 fellow passengers to give his wife a rose as they got off the plane.
Her husband delivered the 20th rose.
4. I challenge you to look at this without smiling…
5.I know that this video is about 50 years old, but I can’t watch it without smiling at least a little bit.
6. Happy Thought: Snow is a great excuse to curl up on the couch in sweatpants and eat a whole bunch of comfort food – just because! You won’t have this opportunity (without feeling guilty) for at least a couple months…
7. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are still together. Is it just me or is that super exciting because I expected their relationship to last 5 minutes. I hope they have a baby soon…
8. DISNEY MUSIC!
9. Actresses Without Teeth.
10. Lastly, follow this Twitter account: @GhettoHikes
What are you going to do today to make yourself laugh?
Snow got you down? Here are some things that should make you smile…
1. Watch this video. Thanks for sharing, Nicole.
2. Look at Ryan Gosling.
3. It’s a proven fact that it’s impossible not to smile while looking at Donald Driver’s smile.
4. An Argentinian man who thought he bought a pair of poodles at an outdoor market in Buenos Aires brought them home to the vet only to be told they were actually ferrets on steroids. The veterinarian informed him the ferrets “had been given steroids at birth to increase their size and then had some extra grooming to make their coats resemble a fluffy toy poodle,” the paper says, translating a report from a local Argentinian TV station. He paid $150 per poodle. That could be you, but it’s not.
5. Read the comments in this recipe for ice.
6. Not only the thought of Blake Shelton singing at Kelly Clarkson’s wedding, but now that he’s actually officiating the entire thing.
7. At least you’re not this girl…
8. Look at the website Parents Shouldn’t Text.
9. There is a social network just for cats called Catmoji. “Catmoji is the best place for cat lovers to meow, share and discover cat pictures and videos.”
10. The Chickeneers’ All-Clucking Version Of “Ho Hey”
If those aren’t enough reasons to smile and be happy, here is a list of health benefits of smiling.
So hopefully you have some reason to be happy now! Have a fabulous day, friends 🙂