Snow got you down? Here are some things that should make you smile…
1. Watch this video. Thanks for sharing, Nicole.
2. Look at Ryan Gosling.
3. It’s a proven fact that it’s impossible not to smile while looking at Donald Driver’s smile.
4. An Argentinian man who thought he bought a pair of poodles at an outdoor market in Buenos Aires brought them home to the vet only to be told they were actually ferrets on steroids. The veterinarian informed him the ferrets “had been given steroids at birth to increase their size and then had some extra grooming to make their coats resemble a fluffy toy poodle,” the paper says, translating a report from a local Argentinian TV station. He paid $150 per poodle. That could be you, but it’s not.
5. Read the comments in this recipe for ice.
6. Not only the thought of Blake Shelton singing at Kelly Clarkson’s wedding, but now that he’s actually officiating the entire thing.
7. At least you’re not this girl…
8. Look at the website Parents Shouldn’t Text.
9. There is a social network just for cats called Catmoji. “Catmoji is the best place for cat lovers to meow, share and discover cat pictures and videos.”
10. The Chickeneers’ All-Clucking Version Of “Ho Hey”
If those aren’t enough reasons to smile and be happy, here is a list of health benefits of smiling.
So hopefully you have some reason to be happy now! Have a fabulous day, friends 🙂