It’s like Christmas for Vodka lovers – National Vodka Day!
Here are some ideas of how to celebrate:
1. Try out a new vodka drink, like this delicious one.
2. Get a tattoo of the word “Vodka”
3. Go to happy hour after work. Drink lots.
5. Black Out.
6. Do a taste test between different types of vodka. Be sure to try out a new kind you’ve never had before.
7. Take artsy photos of Vodka bottles, martinis and other delicious vodka drinks and post on your Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter. Extra points if your chugging straight from the bottle in the pic.
9. Order a vodka shot when you’re out tonight. Just vodka – nothing extra.
10. Stay out celebrating until at least 5 a.m.
For those of your who love everything awesome – it’s also National Taco Day!
BEST. DAY. EVER.